Why Can’t We Take Pictures In Museums? by Carolina Miranda
- Sonya & Orest for DressCode Magazine (September 2010), Valeria Lazareva
- Untitled, Joshua Foster. On Tumblr
- Le Louvre et ses visiteurs, Alécio de Andrade
- Favourite Place, Hannah & Landon Metz
- Art Appreciation, Chuck Burgess
- Boston (Summer 1972), Nick DeWolf
- Museo del Prado, Madrid (1995), Elliott Erwitt
Leo Caillard - Art Games (2011)
“Artists have used Apple products to create gorgeous works of art and have featured the devices themselves as pieces of sculpture. There’s even an Apple store at the Louvre museum in Paris.
But what happens when you create a museum layout taking cues from the minimalistic user interface familiar to millions of Apple customers? Caillard has done exactly that with his series of digitally enhanced photographs that re-imagine the Louvre museum.
Caillard’s images show museum patrons interacting with priceless paintings the way someone might browse through slides in a personal iTunes library on a device like an iPhone or MacBook.”
When I woke up in the morning, the feeling was still there.